Information for a good start!
- Summer Work over the Summer to keep skills sharp can be found here. This work is graded and worth points towards next year's grade.
- You have a buddy! Your buddy will contact you over the summer to get acquainted. If schedules prevent this from happening, we we have a Special New Student Orientation day (Monday, August 21, 1pm) planned for both parent and child to have fun and learn more about the school that all transfer students and buddies attend. Casual Dress.
- Set up day for students in grades 1-8 is drop in-- August 22 between 8am-1pm. This is an opportunity to set up lockers, desks, purchase any last minute items or uniforms in the gym, and meet the teachers. Once your set up is complete, you are free to go home. Casual Dress.
- First full day of school (with uniforms and busses) is Wednesday, August 23, 7:50am-2:30pm.
- Have you completed the Emergency Online Forms or the Hard Copy Medical Forms? If not, please do so now as it is required for your registration. Thank you!
We hope you are having fun, safe,
and blessed Summer!
Check list for a good start:
Summer Bridge Work
School's Out for Summer, but learning never stops! Click here for Summer Assignments.
Click here for lists or ordering information.
Transportation Departments will develop routes and communicate to you in August.
Mentor SD Transp:
Painesville City SD Transp: 440.392.5670
Riverside SD Transp:
After School Care
We offer convenient after school care for studnets in JRK-Gr6.
Click here for more information.
We have officially added your email to our distribution list for Virtual Backpacks (VB's). VB's are emailed out on Sunday nights and Thursday nights during the school year and sporadically through the summer for updates.
You will have access to Powerschool in grades 2-8 to stay up to date on grades posted as well as individual teacher websites. Sign in information will come during the first few weeks of school.
We will have a detailed calendar/handbook at orientation for you. Here is the 2017.18 Academic Calendar.
As always, please call if you need information or direction-we are here for you! 440/352-6169
You can purchase a hot lunch OR brown bag it! Students do both. The office will send your student ID number later this summer.
All volunteers that help at the school must be VIRTUS trained. We recommend getting this taken care of as soon as possible so as to not miss out on any fun events. Certification includes a class, fingerprinting, and document signing. Click here for details.
St. Gabriel Catholic Church
9935 Johnnycake Ridge Road
Concord Township, OH 44060
School Phone: 440-352-6169
Learning Loft PS Phone: 440-354-7574