Our Belief Statement
2. We believe in every child reaching his/her fullest potential.
3. We believe that learning is a life-long process and strive to instill a love of learning.
4. We believe that faith is an integral part of our learning.
5. We believe in developing God given talents for use in service to others.
6. We believe in leading by example.
7. We believe that learning is a team effort between the home, the child and the school.
8. We believe in a strong and challenging academic curriculum.
9. We believe that each of us deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
10. We believe in fostering and directing the students to apply their knowledge in everyday experiences.