There are many ways to support our community
Support Catholic Education Tuition Assistance
Our tuition assistance fund raisers were canceled due to the pandemic. Please support our efforts here to provide tuition assistance to families in need. May God bless you abundantly for your generosity!
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors who helped our Walkathon ~ Extreme Home Makeover: Grizzly Edition
The pandemic did not crush the Grizzly Spirit! We walked and celebrated our sponsors at a safe distance and still had a ton of fun! See video below and THANK YOU, Sponsors! Thank you! Sponsor Letter!
Our annual spring Walkathon has supported various capital improvement projects making it possible for us to enhance our facility and offerings while still maintaining low, affordable tuition. Help us by donating here.
- 2020: Extreme Makeover: Grizzly Edition! Update classroom furnishings and equipment. Helped with needed pandemic items.
- 2019: Windows to the Future: ACTIV Panels Thank you!
- 2018: Innovation Center Construction
- 2017: Walking in Faith for Fitness & Fun, improve playground fall zone.
- 2016: Full STEAM Ahead! Helping our school fund the STEM initiative was an amazing feat! We now have funding for equipment, materials, and a new lighting for the stage area!
- 2015: 1:1, Here we come! All grades have all day access to personal computer devices. Grades 4-8 equipped with Chromebooks!
- 2014: Safe & Sound: Mind, Body, and Spirit: Entry Hallway Safety upgrades, new MPR projector, new SMART board projectors
- 2013: Be Prepared, Be Safe, Give Back: Upgrade Safety Equipment and Lockers
- 2012: Communication Renovation: Website & Software Updates
- 2011: Signs of our Success: Electronic Sign
- 2010: Touchless & Tidy: Bathroom Updates
- 2009: Technology: SMART boards and Lap Tops
- 2008: Gym/Theatre/Pahler Family Center Renovation
- 2007: Playground
PTU-Our community at its best~working together!
Our Parent-Teacher Union is the a collaboration of parents, grandparents, teachers, and students that come together to raise funds that support field trips, teacher appreciation efforts, holiday celebrations, and so much more.
Click here for more info
Click here for more info
St. Gabriel Catholic Church
9935 Johnnycake Ridge Road
Concord Township, OH 44060
School Phone: 440-352-6169
Week Day After School Hours: 440-354-7843 (until 6 pm)
Learning Loft PS Phone: 440-354-7574
St. Gabriel School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.